These programs consist of 6 courses per semester (2 mandatory and 4 optional), each having a duration of 45 hours, with a total of 270 teaching hours.
These courses offer the possibility of obtaining an official certificate or diploma and validation of the courses taken for credits (the latter depends on the home institution). The courses are taught at the campus located at calle Alberto Aguilera, in the very centre and heart of Madrid.
For More Information:
Universidad Pontificia Comillas
c/ Alberto Aguilera, 23
28015 - Madrid ESPAÑA
Tel: (34) 915 42 28 00
To be registered at a university at the same level on which the applicant wishes to take courses at the Comillas Pontifical University.
It is necessary to send the following documents:
- Application Form.
- Letter explaining the reasons for participating in these programs.
- Academic transcript for previous studies at the home university up to the date of application (original document or officially stamped photocopy with embossed seal).
- Currículum Vitae. (Resumé)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor at the home university.
- Document which certifies the applicant's level of Spanish (for students from non-Spanish-speaking countries).
The price of the courses (not including accommodation) for each of the semesters in 2014 is 4 500 Euros. This price includes, in addition to classes, a student ID card, access to all university services, diploma and transcript.
Method of payment:
Once the application form has been received, the University will send the necessary information to make the required payment.
Should you cancel your registration, you will be charged the cancellation fees below, which will be retained by the University:
- Cancellation up to 15 days before the beginning of the course: 50%
- Cancellation from 15 days to the beginning of the course: 75%
Once the course has begun, it will not be possible to obtain a refund.
Deadline for application:
- For the Autumn Semester: Before July 2
- For the Spring Semester: Before November 7
Servicio de Relaciones Internacionales (International Relations Service)
c/ Alberto Aguilera, 23. 28015 Madrid España
Fax: 915 428 807
The Director of the International Relations Service reserves the right of admission to the courses.
Students registered in these programs will have the right to use the same services as official, full-time students of the University.
Lodging: (Family with full board)
Lodging: (Family with half-board)
Lodging: (Double room/"Aparthotel" - an apartment with hotel services)
Information for lodging available from:
D. José Antonio Rufo: firstname.lastname@example.org