Máster Universitario en Derecho Internacional y Europeo de los Negocios
Master in International and European Business Law
Almost every business has an international dimension, and companies require an increasingly global approach from their legal advisors. With the European Union being one of the world´s largest markets, it is essential for businesses and firms to have lawyers who truly understand the rules governing international private law transactions within Europe.
The Official Master's Degree in International and European Business Law offers:
- A truly global and practical approach, since its curriculum is fully designed on the basis of international and EU law and specifically tailored to the needs of international business and transactions.
- A faculty composed of top professors and practicing lawyers from different countries throughout the European Union.
- Opportunities to undertake internships in prestigious Spanish, U.K. and U.S. law firms in Madrid.
- Spanish classes at Universidad Pontificia Comillas´ Language Institute.
- Seminars, mentoring and networking opportunities with leading Spanish and European legal professionals.
- Visits to law firms and important Spanish and European legal institutions.